Software
Houzz Logo Print
giedusis

Wall decal

12 years ago
Where can I get this wall decal?
Childrens Bedroom- Interior Design by Taylor Ford Design, San Francisco · More Info

Comments (15)

  • 12 years ago
    Would love to know whether this is a wall decal or hand painted and if there is an artist I can reach out to?
  • 12 years ago
    I love these wall decals! Could you please tell me where they came from?
  • 12 years ago
  • 12 years ago
    is this a decal or a stencil?
  • 12 years ago
    Where is this wall decal from?
  • 11 years ago
    Dying to know where to get the decal please
  • 11 years ago
    Did any one find this decal? if yes where?
  • 11 years ago
    I found the decals on etsy.com! (after 2 hours) Search cuma decals. You can customize the colours.
  • 11 years ago
    @ Duran: I asked hm to change the color of Birds too
  • 11 years ago
    Thanks a lot. Your room is my favourite on the site.
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This isn't a wall decal. It is an original one of a kind mural that I painted. Any decal on etsy is an illegal copy.

  • 9 years ago

    Congrats on the mural its beautiful

  • 6 years ago

    i agree. and congratiolations