Software
Houzz Logo Print
joe_nicklo

Bathroom Fixtures on a budget other than Home Depot/Lowes?

12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
Wife wants to redo all of the fixtures in the three bathrooms in the new house. They currently have all gold fixtures and shower door frames.

This is the line I'm looking at:


http://www.homedepot.com/p/Delta-Windemere-2-Handle-Deck-Mount-Roman-Tub-Faucet-Trim-Kit-in-Oil-Rubbed-Bronze-Valve-not-included-BT2796-OB/202985515?N=5yc1vZbreoZ1z0vm5j


http://www.homedepot.com/p/Delta-Windemere-Single-Handle-1-Spray-Tub-and-Shower-Faucet-Trim-Kit-in-Oil-Rubbed-Bronze-Valve-Not-Included-BT14496-OB/202813577

I've priced everything out at Home Depot and Lowes and found that for all of the faucets, fixtures, hardware (towel rods, toilet paper holders etc.,) we will come in at about $1000 at Home Depot. I know that Lowe's gives 10% off coupons for new movers however even with that coupon, it doesn't make up for the price difference.

Any suggestions for another possibly cheaper place to pick these up?

Comments (8)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!