Software
Houzz Logo Print
mjohce6

Headboard

12 years ago
Can you please give the color used on the headboard? It's the perfect turquoise! I already purchased the bedding.
Hickman Street Residence · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This headboard is from David Francis, is available in 30 standard finishes or can be customized in any color. I would love to help you purchase it! I am an Interior Designer with the belief "Everyone Deserves Good Design" so I have launched a new & exciting site: WWW.ACCESS2DESIGNS.COM where you can… Shop Where the Designers Shop, Trade Only Manufacturers at Wholesale Prices! We have over 500 "To The Trade Only Manufacturers". Our clients NEVER pay retail! Please visit our site, log in, click on
    Manufacturers" then to "Furniture" select David Francis. Please contact us at services@access2designs.com and we will be happy to assist you!
    Have Fun!!!!!!!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The headboard is in 'Sea Glass' one of 37 custom finishes from David Francis Furniture. www.davidfrancisfurniture.com