Software
Houzz Logo Print
stsunniva

looking for pre-made shelving like we bought in 1980s Hawaii

12 years ago
We purchased (from Kailua Hardware probably...this is pre-Home Depot era) pre-drilled oak 2" x 2" (or thereabouts) lengths, and varying lengths & widths of shelves which had pegs attached (I think), and attached it all to the wall above our couch in our condo, making a sharp-looking, custom shelving unit. When we moved in 1990 we considered taking it off the wall, but decided to leave it...thinking that of course we'd be able to find the same product on the mainland. Well we never could. Now, after redoing my living room floor & getting some new furniture, I really want to try and find a product like this again, and not put back my massive Danish bookcases. If I can find an old photo or two to share I will attach them later. Thanks for your help!