Software
Houzz Logo Print
westcoastjanie

Backsplash and Island

12 years ago
What are the dimensions of this island? Also can you tell me name and company for backsplash? Great kitchen! Thanks.
Highland Terrace · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    The Backslash is a 3x6 Valentino White Tile. Our supplier is Floor and Decor here in Atlanta. The style number is 931100469.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The island is 4'3" x 9'4".
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The back splash doesn't look like 3x6" I have a client who would like this tile. Is it tile or stone? if stone is it marble? looks vain cut.

  • 10 years ago

    I LOVE this back splash! Do you know where I can purchase this product in the Toronto area?

  • 9 years ago

    I love the backsplash. Do you know where I can purchase this product in Canada?