Software
Houzz Logo Print
lisanash

I would also like to know what the wall colour is.

12 years ago
San Gabriel Valley 2 · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    Also mink haze
    lisanash thanked vmumpfield
  • 12 years ago
    Bison Brown is too dark and a brown tone - this colour is more on the gray side. It looks like Revere Pewter or a shade darker. What brand is mink haze?
  • 12 years ago
    Not sure. Sorry
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for the suggestions. Bison Brown is BM but Mink Haze isn't. Anyway, I think it's close to Revere Pewter but I was hoping to find out for sure. I'm looking for similar colours to paint my livingroom/dining room/hallway.
  • 12 years ago
    I don't think it is revere pewter, looks more like Pratt and Lambert silver mink to me.
  • 12 years ago
    Yes, you're right, it looks darker than revere pewter.
  • 12 years ago
    Very nice -- this room has color !
  • 12 years ago
    I think it is Revere Pewter (which I have in my living and dining rooms) but the room is somewhat dimly lit. If you look at the areas that have accent lighting, it looks a lot like Revere Pewter.
  • 12 years ago
    I like Revere Pewter so I'm going to go with that. In this room the colour appears darker but it could be the lighting, as you've said.
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert