Software
Houzz Logo Print
jobrennan

does this company deliver to Canada

12 years ago
She Believed She Could So She Did - Pillow, With Insert · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    I am from Wasaga Beach, Ontario Canada but I don't believe Houzz offers shipping outside of the US. Thank you : )
    jobrennan thanked Sarah Smile
  • 12 years ago
    Do you by any chance ship to Australia?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I do but Houzz doesn't offer shipping outside of the US. Thank you : )
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, sorry it took me so long to respond, where can I go to buy it from you? Do you have a website or do you operate through a different site like Etsy?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    There is a link to my website on my profile page. Thank you
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert