Software
Houzz Logo Print
cherylannep

Love the backsplash -

12 years ago
Where are these tiles from and what are they called?
Chestnut Street · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    Love your kitchen cabinets as well! We are building and are having cabinets made now. My hardest decision in my entire house has been the cabinet paint color. I am looking for a classic white, not stark white, but with no yellow, gray or pink tones. I call it a classic off white, older New Orleans kitchen. I know what I want just have gone through many sample paints and I think I have decided on Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee. It is very close to Cloud White but I think a little deeper. I would appreciate any comments or suggestions concerning this. Thank you in advance!
  • 11 years ago
    that gray color does not appear to be on their website only yellow, and a black
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    At Rustico Tile and Stone we wholesale Cement Tile and we guarantee to beat any price. Check out our selection www.saltillotileconnection/cement-tile/

  • 8 years ago

    This is lovely! Such a great use of cement tile that isn´t overpowering. I am curious...is the bottom border tile purely decorative or meant to be functionally protective?

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Remodeling Company in New Albany, Ohio