Beautiful room! I'd love to know the wall color, if you don't mind?
12 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WHITEWhat to Know Before You Paint Your Walls White
A coat of white paint can do wonders in one room and wreak havoc in another. Here are tips for using the popular hue
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhat to Know Before You Tear Down That Wall
Great Home Projects: Opening up a room? Learn who to hire, what it’ll cost and how long it will take
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESMeet a Houseplant That Doesn't Mind Neglect
Got better things to do than remember to water your houseplants on schedule? Schefflera will forgive and forget
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
HOME TECHEmerging Virtual-Reality Home Systems Might Blow Your Mind
Get near-total immersion in home entertainment with virtual-reality gadgets worthy of a sci-fi flick, coming soon
Full Story
COLORHave You Heard the Hues? 15 Colors You May Not Know About
Name-drop these shades at holiday parties — or better, try one on your walls — and expand your palette possibilities
Full Story
LIFETell Us: Do You Know How to Live With Your Parents?
If you've tried multigenerational living under one roof, we'd love to hear the details
Full Story
TASTEMAKERSBook to Know: Design Advice in Greg Natale’s ‘The Tailored Interior’
The interior designer shares the 9 steps he uses to create cohesive, pleasing rooms
Full Story
LIGHTINGWhat to Know About Switching to LED Lightbulbs
If you’ve been thinking about changing over to LEDs but aren't sure how to do it and which to buy, this story is for you
Full Story
Abrams Valenti Interiors