Software
Houzz Logo Print
tancalgal

What company makes this nice inexpensive rod?

12 years ago
Traditional Curtain Poles · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click the green "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a store or vendor. Follow that link for further information or pricing.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for you fast reply! I have a computer and already did that. The information was not there for this particular rod...or at least I did not see it. I also clicked on a few of the vendors on the lower right after I clicked the "more information" but their rods were more expensive.
Sponsored
River Mill Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Delaware County's Customer Focused General Contractor