Software
Houzz Logo Print
studioarterie

Before & After Fantastic Mural Installation

12 years ago
by www.studioarterie.com

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    magnifique!!!!
    Studio Arterie thanked pilounechpine
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Great Job!
    Studio Arterie thanked S.J. Janis Company, Inc.
  • 12 years ago
    Amazing.
    Studio Arterie thanked apple_pie_order
  • 12 years ago
    This is the perfect example of how much warmth and personality art work brings to a home. I LOVE IT!!
    Studio Arterie thanked hayleydaniels
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Love it ....did I say I LOVE IT ...
    I just keep clicking from one picture tooooo
    The other FAST
    Studio Arterie thanked Vintage...VJ Jazzy Jazz
  • 12 years ago
    Stunning
    Studio Arterie thanked Aiga
  • 12 years ago
    It makes the room pop! Love it. Excellent choice with the couches.
    Studio Arterie thanked Rebecca Hite, Realtor, Huntington Properties, LLC.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Beautiful transformation!
    Studio Arterie thanked OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is absolutely breath-taking!
    Studio Arterie thanked SoCal Contractor