Software
Houzz Logo Print
toby_snider

What color is the house painted? Base and trim color please?

12 years ago
2014 Spring Home Parade · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The siding paint color is Anonymous Grey by Sherwin Williams.


    I hope this helps!


    Luciane from HomeBunch.com

  • 10 years ago

    What is the trim color? Jacqueline


  • 10 years ago

    What is the color of the trim please?

  • 10 years ago

    I don't get you guys; over and over you e been asked what the color of the trim is on the house pictured and there's no answer!

  • 10 years ago

    I know it's rude they shouldn't post photos.

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    The trim looks to be more of a BM Sail Cloth (off-white)

  • 9 years ago

    What is the color and the manufacturer of the shingles?

  • 9 years ago

    Regarding the trim - they state in previous comments they don't remember the trim color.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    what manufacturer is stone and color please.

  • 7 years ago

    Thank you!