Software
Houzz Logo Print
rozaida

Exterior Trim Help!!

11 years ago
I bought this "as is" house a year and a half ago it was terribly neglected. All the extra money I had left over went to making the interior livable. There's still a lot left to do but I'm proud of how much progress has been done so far.

So my dilemma. I only have a little money left and can't afford to repaint the entire house. In a perfect world I would remove the stone exterior and have the entire house re-stuccoed but that will have to wait. Until then, can anyone please give me some advise on a new trim color and color for the gable? Some stones are faded red/pink and I really want a color that veers AWAY from bringing out the red/pink.

I (and all my neighbors) thank you for all your suggestions!

Comments (3)