Software
Houzz Logo Print
framie

Aqua Glass Tile by Tile Collection Inc

14 years ago
What is the name/color of this tile?
Mosaics · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo, it will take you to another page that has a link to the online source for this item. You should be able to find additional information there.
  • 13 years ago
    I love this tile as pictured when however when I researched it I found that in all other pictures it is peacock blue.... Has anyone purchased this tile?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Feel fre to email me directly for any questions about this material or if you'd like to order a sample swatch
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Alysedwards / Haute Glass. Check their website for distributors

  • 11 years ago

    is this tile still available?