Software
Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

Which one of these popular Los Angeles kitchens gets your vote?

14 years ago
These photos are of some of the most popular kitchens by Los Angeles professionals on Houzz. Which one gets your vote as the best of the bunch?

VOTE and let us know what you like about it!

Comments (12)

  • 14 years ago
    I chose traditional because I love white kitchens, it seems to have a lot of natural light, I believe I spy 3 ovens and a giant refrigerator. I love having the sink looking out a window, it's a must for me. I like the slightly rustic looking floor. I like that people can sit at the end of the island and be out of the way. I don't prefer having the island be in the middle though, because it doesn't make for a good working kitchen, it's hard to move around it fast, but I could live with this one. ;) MVH and Encino were my runners up.
  • 14 years ago
    hm.. not going to vote this time! There are elements to all of these I like, but none of the kitchens stand out for me!
  • 14 years ago
    I can not make a vote, because they all look fantastic!!!!
  • 14 years ago
    I like the open shelves in MVH, and the oodles of light in the Encinco kitchen. The winner for me, though, is Center Street. While the walls are a little dark for my taste, I love the granite counter tops, the glass fronted cupboards, and the small footprint of this kitchen. Everything in its place, easy to reach, perfect for a working couple wanting to cook a fast, nutritious meal after work, or prepare a delicious dinner for some weekend entertaining.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I just love the dark wood flooring with white cabinets! It gives it a clean fresh feel and warmth. I also love the contrasting color of the island. I've been trying to talk my husband in to painting our cabinets an off white and my island black for months, maybe this lead to my opinion.
  • 14 years ago
    Love the simplicity of this kitchen without looking too cold.
  • 14 years ago
    my taste in kitchens is not in any of them but if I had to choose I would go out of my element and choose Encino. its sleek and clean yet warm at the same time. I love the windows to the outside . I never thought I would pick anything modern other than modern art which I love. This has a more inviting look to me than the stark of the white. I love the ceiling as well . My 2nd choice would be the contemporary remodel. Something about it relaxed me. This kitchen to me is for someone on the go and not much time in baking cookies or making pasta haha, I find it appealing to the eye. 3rd Choice would be the traditional mainly due to the dark island. Love the kitchen but me and bright white will never gel . I do love the windows as well as what appears to be a tv to watch my favorite cooking shows while making dinner for my family.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I choose Encino - I like the warmth of the slate tile and warm cherry cabinets along with the beautiful wood ceiling treatment and the view out the window. It also seems like a practical layout. Liked the traditional kitchen also but it was just too much white - no color. I think a color on the tray ceiling (even a light one) would have vastly improved it. I also liked contemporary but would've wanted ceiling height cabinets and the espresso is just a wee bit darkening to the space. MVH open shelves are not practical for me, much as I like the look of this kitchen. I can just see myself having to clean oily dust off of all the things on those shelves every week. I like Center but white carrara countertops are also impractical for me - but I must say I LOVE the blue paint in this kitchen, almost got my vote just for using color. Melbourne is great for a photo shoot but just doesn't feel practical for people who cook and eat regularly :)
  • 14 years ago
    I like so many things about all - sooooo can't vote !
  • 14 years ago
    Ha! Too many good options is almost worse than none, huh? :D
  • PRO
    7 years ago

    MVH Home is my choice, however I would have added a pop of color to the stools.