I'm sure you Houzz tech's all cringe when I post here...lol. Hopefully there is an easy solution to this question.
I use Firefox 34.0.5. Today, I downloaded and installed an Adobe Flash update, and suddenly none of the advice threads can load in Firefox. It absolutely crashes/freezes at the point where Houzz is trying to get to the media interface (if that is the right word)... I captured a screenshot of it below. Firefox still works with other websites I tried..just Houzz Advice is doing this that I can tell. I'll mess around some more and see if there is another glitch or two to this...
Others have said that media links (YouTube, for example) don't show, or only some of them show in threads, or have another problem with media links--ie. the audio is disabled. I am not sure what browsers they are using, but I'll advise them to come here to this discussion, too. To me, it seems related?
It seems that there is a script running somewhere that prevents smooth user experience, at least in my Firefox case. Chrome is working beautifully, but Chrome doesn't give me a full text box to write comments, so I do prefer Firefox because, you KNOW my posts are long :)...
rredpennOriginal Author
rredpennOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Jonesboro Architects & Building Designers · Elizabethtown Architects & Building Designers · Virginia Beach Architects & Building Designers · Mankato Architects & Building Designers · Brunswick Design-Build Firms · Westminster Design-Build Firms · Victoria Design-Build Firms · Fort Dodge Design-Build Firms · Scranton Design-Build Firms · Dodge City Design-Build Firms · Evanston Design-Build Firms · Fort Myers Kitchen Remodelers · Chattanooga Kitchen Remodelers · Muncie Kitchen Remodelers · Newport Kitchen RemodelersrredpennOriginal Author