I love these steep stairs
14 years ago
Related Stories

LANDSCAPE DESIGNGarden Levels Transform a Steep Slope in Australia
From unusable to incredible, this outdoor area now has tumbled travertine, water features and mod greenery
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSee a Seattle-Area Home Steeped in Graciousness
Brimming with welcoming touches, this condo shows that a home short on space and decorating funds can still go long on personal style
Full Story
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: A Maine Guest Cottage Steeped in Charm
Once offering eggs for sale, this little guesthouse now offers a serene experience in a refined rustic setting
Full Story
COLORSteep Your Rental in Color — Without Painting the Walls
Let your favorite hues loose without skirting your lease, with these room-by-room ideas for apartments and other rented homes
Full Story
ARCHITECTURESingle-Sloped Roofs Ramp Up Modern Homes
Mirroring a steep site or used for architectural interest, sloped roofs create a connection with the landscape
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
ATTICS14 Tips for Decorating an Attic — Awkward Spots and All
Turn design challenges into opportunities with our decorating ideas for attics with steep slopes, dim light and more
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Lakeshore Bliss for a Cantilevered Vermont Home
Perched over a serene lake, this bright and expansive-feeling home on a steep slope appears from the inside to float
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Lush Views for a Modern Nicaraguan Home
Undaunted by a steep slope, a contractor creates an open home that embraces its hilly vistas and offers his family a sanctuary
Full Story
Smith & Vansant Architects PC
xibitman
Smith & Vansant Architects PC
xibitman
NK Woodworking