Software
Houzz Logo Print
jchan110

What tile (kind and color) was used for the floor and shower?

14 years ago
I love the subtle floor tile that lets the walnut cabinet and awesome sinks shine. Can you please share the make of the tile? I am building a home with master bath in similar colors, and I am having a hard time finding the perfect floor/shower tile. Thank you so much.
Swampscott - Bathroom · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 14 years ago
    I am doing something similar for my master bath. Take a look at Pietra di Cordoba tile, it's a beautiful limestone like tile.
  • 14 years ago
    Have a look at these - http://tiledaily.com/2011/12/19/quartz-vein-porcelain-tile-light-series/ Though not quite the same, they have similar colors with veined patterns.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Thank you Benjijk to the comment. I am trying to get the name of the tile company that produced these tiles but unfortunately have been unsuccessful. We only did the lighting design, the interior designer for the project worked on the tile purchase.
  • 13 years ago
    Where you able to find out from the interior designer the name of the tile company?