Software
Houzz Logo Print
donnix

What is the color of the shower tile? The glass makes it hard to determine.

14 years ago
Beautiful Steam Shower · More Info

Comments (15)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Many apologies for the delay in our response!!! We have been trying to locate this information for you. However, this beautiful project was completed over 4 years ago and as of now, the exact color of tile has not been identified. We have contacted our tile distributors and they do not have this information either. When we are able to locate this information, we will definitely let you know. Thank you for your inquiry!!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We have located the information for you. The Shower Floor is a 5.5x5.5 Avenza Marble. The Shower Wall has the following tiles: 1x1 Avenza Marble, 12x12 Avenza Marble and 1x1 (12x12 sheet) Mirage Silver (MG22.) We hope this helps you!! And thank you for your inquiry!!!
  • 13 years ago
    Hi, it's me again. I forgot to ask, are the 12x12's honed or polished? The mosaics honed or polished?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi fit4lifeu~ they are honed. Hope you are doing well~!! Great to hear from you again!!! :)
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks, I'm well..busy with building. I'm torn with mixing polished white carrara tops with arabescato 5/8 honed as backsplash (s) in Master Bath . I think it can work well? I am also considering same for shower. My major issue is that I can only get the 1x1 polished in the venatino. Which means I'll haven white carrara, arabescato carrara and venatino iny bathroom . I am concerned. Any thought would be helpful. I am getting sample of the MG 22.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    My personal opinion is that mixing the finishes would create a beautiful effect. Quite elegant, actually. The direction you seem to be heading with your Master Bathroom is exciting and I hope you will send us pictures since we are too far away to see it in person! :-) Let us know if we can help you with anything else!
  • 13 years ago
    I will send pics. Thanks for the help!
  • 13 years ago
    Our shower/Master Bath is complete. I will be posting pics as soon as I figure out how to do so. If you'd like to forward and email mine is fit4lifelu@yahoo.com. I have in my notes Courtney, yes?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Love the use of glimmer tile as an accent. Gorgeous shower!
  • 13 years ago
    P.S. We did not use the Avenza, we used different floor (6x6) and field (12x12) tiles.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Sending you an email now...
  • 12 years ago
    Love the tile work- where can we order these tiles or at least tile samples to look at them more closely?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    @Nihal - we carry the glimmer glass tile for the accent on our website and offer samples with free shipping!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    @Nihal Kamel,
    Thank you for your interest. If you need more information regarding the tile, feel free to contact our office directly at 757-596-1927 or info@trbuilder.com. We will be happy to provide you more Vendor information.
    ~ The T.R. Construction Team