Software
Houzz Logo Print
klee73

15 years ago
last modified: 15 years ago
Is the cork floor planked or squares? What pattern is the cork flooring? Interested in knowing the color & pattern of the cork.
Living and Fireplace · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    That appears to be a cork floor. I can't vouch for the manufacturer, but I know that US Floors has numerous patterns that look just like that. Go to www.usfloorsllc.com and you'll see all of their options. Based on this photo, I would say that this is a plank floor.
  • 13 years ago
    Lovely. What's the surface on the fireplace? Painted, cement, tile?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That is concrete
  • 13 years ago
    Very nice. What is the source of those drop down lights?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Tech 2 Monorail system
  • 12 years ago
    Cork floor