Software
Houzz Logo Print
valerietaloni

15 years ago
What brand are these doors? (They're awesome!)
Feldman Architecture · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 15 years ago
    Not sure who made these, but they are called "Pivot Doors"
  • 15 years ago
    Thanks so much Becky. I just did a search and it seems there are challenges with pivot doors sealing. Hmmm. We'll be building a new home in northeast FL with a spectacular marsh/intracoastal view off the whole back of the house and I'm in such a quandry as to what to put for doors/windows. Nanawalls are fabulous, but incredibly pricey. I may end up with three sets of sliders.

    Thanks again.
  • 15 years ago
    vtaloni, I saw this AMAZING house on the Modern Atlanta tour that had actually used what was kind of like a glass garage door between a two-story living room and the patio.

    I do wonder in Florida what kind of hurricane protection is warranted - I would spend time researching that a bit as well - you'll want to protect your beautiful new home as best as possible.

    Are you near Amelia Island? I went there on a family trip last year and it was absolutely beautiful - what a gorgeous coast!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    These doors are actually custom made by Blank & Cables, who did a lot of the custom metal work and shelving on the project. You can check out more of their work here: http://blankandcables.com/
  • 13 years ago
    Feldman Architecture... thanks. I'll check out Blank and Cables.