Software
Houzz Logo Print
poplardr

Where can I get the Chandelier?

13 years ago
Please tell me the brand of the chandelier. Thank you.
Amy Birdsong · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi- thanks for the question. The light is actually an antique the owner purchased years ago in Atlanta and saved until this project. For something smiilar check out Circa Lighting's website: # CHC1401 has a similar (if less ornate) vibe. Good luck!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    or these from Currey & Company. I have access to this line. There are many more similar... bigger, smaller. Just tell me what you want and I will help you. please e-mail request to me.
    barbaraschaver@furniturelandsouth.com
  • 13 years ago
    Do you know where these chairs can be purchased? Are they fabric up top and leather on the seat? They are beautiful!
Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio