Software
Houzz Logo Print
annic12

Hi I am recovering my family room sofa in almost the same colour as the sofa the cha and would like to know i

13 years ago
Douglas - Basement · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi, I think your question was cut off somehow. If you would like to resend, we can see what we can do to answer. Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    I would like to know if a dark brown ottoman would compliment the sofa in a charcoal colour?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Typically we would not put a dark brown ottoman with a dark grey sofa HOWEVER, there are always exceptions to the rules. Depending on what other fabrics, colours, patterns etc you plan on combining, almost any colour combinations can work. Your space is for you to enjoy...design is for living.
  • 3 years ago

    Nice room. I am looking for 2 attractive floor cushions. do you recall the source for the ones you all used?