Software
Houzz Logo Print
thegormans

15 years ago
Hello, what is the color of the paint on the walls? Thanks!
Bachelor Pad - Bedroom · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    Aluetian 6241 by Sherwin-Williams is a close color to try.
  • PRO
    15 years ago
    This was Tundra by Benjamin Moore
  • 13 years ago
    Hi, are you sure this is Tundra by BM? B/c if it is, they have severely changed the shade. If you go to BM Tunda is an extremely light shade of grey. I love this color though!
  • 13 years ago
    Dee I was thinking the same thing...love this color but Tundra is much lighter. Any idea what this color is, or whether the shade changed in Benjamin Moore's book?
  • 13 years ago
    It looks more like Dior gray
  • 11 years ago
    I agree,Tundra does not seem right, it is an off white. My bedroom is Dior gray and although it's close it is not Dior. I am thinking it is BM Eternity or Sidewalk Gray. It would be nice to know the actual color.
  • 11 years ago
    Hi and thank you for sharing the color and advice. It is amazing how much the type of light can transform a paint color. I have been trying to do exactly what you suggested but even a paint sample that matches the screen looks different on the wall. I think I am going to move away form cold blue and purple undertones and try grays with more brown.