Software
Houzz Logo Print
sherskowitz

Counters?

13 years ago
Are those formica counters?
Parade Home 2011 · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    They are indeed Formica. Up close, it has a sheen to it that is similar to stainless steel.
  • 13 years ago
    Do you happen to know the color offhand? I am doing quartz everywhere else (kitchen and bathrooms) in my home renovation and now that I am planning the laundry I have a lot of counter area and need to cut costs a bit...I hope the formica won't feel cheesy in a high end renovation, this laundry certainly doesn't look that way!
  • 13 years ago
    Also, is that "colorcore" formica? What kind of edge detail is that?
  • 13 years ago
    What is the dimension of this laundry room?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    7'4" x 17'6"