Software
Houzz Logo Print
frank_sibillo

where did you find that couch? I have been looking for a brown corduroy couch in that kind of style.

13 years ago
Library · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Glad you like it! Since I couldn't find one that had high arms like that, I finally had it custom made. The wide wale corduroy is easily found in upholstery fabric stores OR I highly recommend working with designer Dayna Katlin Interiors who is able to custom design something similar.
  • 12 years ago
    Old post, but for anyone still looking, I found one at SofaMart of all places. Style is called "Venice"
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks, nicmic23! Here is the Venice, which yes, comes in corduroy: http://ow.ly/qNrNf
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    hmmm totally different arm (?) picture shows a rolled arm.
  • 12 years ago
    Here is ours, and we love it !! Has survived a toddler and a cat beautifully :-) I can take a better pic later - these were jsut taken to show the framed maps