When asked if I like cooking, I always reply, "Not really, but I like eating." Along that vein, I've taken a liking to macarons lately, but they range from $1.50 - $5 each for a little 1'' cookie! So I decided to make my own darn cookies!
I'm not much of a baker, but I dove in anyway and got lucky with some perfect batches. I used two fillings: coffee-flavored french buttercream (with Plugra butter), and chocolate truffle (with E. Guittard chocolate). I also tried Nutella at DD's request, but those were not as ridiculously awesome as the others.
Anyway, 15' of mess over the course of two days to make a couple batches of 1.5'' cookies. But sooooo worth it!
Terri_PacNW
jellytoast
Related Professionals
Belleville Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Southaven Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Fresno Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Colorado Springs Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Cheyenne Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Little Rock Kitchen Remodelers · Fort Myers Kitchen Remodelers · Waco Kitchen Remodelers · Stamford Kitchen Remodelers · Newport News Custom Countertops · Hartford Custom Countertops · Merced Custom Countertops · Salem Custom Countertops · Tacoma Custom Countertops · Honolulu Custom CountertopsUser
chiefneilOriginal Author
jakkom
chiefneilOriginal Author
Terri_PacNW
nmjen
chiefneilOriginal Author
firstmmo
lenzai