Software
Houzz Logo Print
joycemedina

Love the paint color. What color is it?

13 years ago
Beach Style Living Room · More Info

Comments (19)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks, Benjamin Moore Ice Blue 2052-70
  • 13 years ago
    Love this room, is there another paint color you would recommend?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'm not sure what you're asking? Another paint color to change the look of the room?
  • 13 years ago
    The paint sample on my wall kinda looks like its "glowing" sometimes when the light hits it. I am trying to copy the room, but so far I'm not sure about the paint color. I was wondering what other color I could possibly use.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you I will try that one. Would the Woodlawn Blue that you use in the other rooms work as well? Thanks so much for taking the time to answer!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes it would have a warmer tone as well. Good luck!
  • 13 years ago
    What is the trim paint color?
  • 10 years ago

    This is beautiful and thank you for answering all these questions.


  • 6 years ago

    Can you give me information on the rug?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    @Mary Ernst yes, we have tagged our project images with many of the key items in the photos. The rug is a Dash & Albert - Staffordshire Stripe Woven.

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Glad you like our project. It’s difficult to know the final look of the room (e.g., trim color, ceiling color, flooring, rugs, etc). I’m not a huge fan of one accent wall in a room. Sorry, I’m not able to assist much with your space.

  • 5 years ago

    Thank you.

  • 5 years ago

    Hi what is the white paint color in this picture. Thanks

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    @gayagopi we have tagged our projects with many of the materials and paint colors. Check out the image tags.


  • 5 years ago

    Thank you so much .

  • 3 years ago

    I don't see a tag for the wall color- please would you share that? Thanks!


  • 3 years ago

    I would like to know wall color and is trim a light beige?

  • 2 years ago

    Already answered Benjamin Moore Ice Blue
    Tag shows trim Decorators White also Benjamin Moore