Trying again...I want these window treatments. Where can I get them?
11 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSPower to the People: Outlets Right Where You Want Them
No more crawling and craning. With outlets in furniture, drawers and cabinets, access to power has never been easier
Full Story
WINDOWSTransom Windows: Why Use Them — and Where?
See How a Little Extra Glass Lets in Light, Air and Style
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow to Get Your Window Treatment Right
Here's the lingo to know to get the draperies you really want
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Get a 5th Avenue Style?
The Decor Demon Comes to the Rescue in the Questions Board
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Rather Than Remove Them, They Framed Them’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
Gina Paris Design
partim
Related Professionals
Middletown Interior Designers & Decorators · Cape Girardeau Interior Designers & Decorators · Hartford Interior Designers & Decorators · Lansing Interior Designers & Decorators · Merced Interior Designers & Decorators · Garden City Interior Designers & Decorators · Elizabethtown Architects & Building Designers · Georgetown Architects & Building Designers · Mankato Architects & Building Designers · Keene Architects & Building Designers · Dothan Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Sebring Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Gulfport Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Worthington Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · San Francisco Kitchen & Bathroom Designers