Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thelonerider1

WANTED: Have Glass Gem corn

thelonerider1
9 years ago

I have a lot of glass gem corn to trade...
100++ seed packs for each fair trade.
looking for a good variety of seeds from several trades...
open to any heirloom vegetables , especially unique and colorful.

This corn was the pride of my garden in 2014 ... want to trade for yours :-)

New to the trading here .... please see my trade list is an idea of my interests, and feel free to make any offers.

If you have no seed to trade: good luck charms, hand made goods , semi precious rocks- geodes, agates... sea shells...you get the idea... we can make a trade.

Comments (13)

• mrsdlight
    9 years ago

I have a some Astronomy domine sweet corn

• ruthz
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

That corn is beautiful.
    I would love to trade for some.
    I have Japanese Maple tree seeds or check my list for something you might like.

I also have Gita yard long beans.

• soilent_green
    9 years ago

If you like to experiment I have wild-pollinated true potato seed.

I have prickly pear seeds from MN plants native to the Minnesota River bottom. I have Iroquois White and Arikara White 8-row flour corns. Victor Kucyk 2175 corn that for five+ years has been in the process of being selected for the southern Minnesota z4 climate. Wild ramps and other woodland natives. Prairie natives. Minnesota-acclimated rocambole garlic bulbils for spring planting. Superhot peppers. Quite a few dry bean varieties. Some Minnesota-acclimated landrace stuff I have been working on. Lots of different, less common types and varieties of edibles.

I can go out and harvest seed from my back hills spruce, white spruce, cedar, etc. - the cones are opening up right now. I have no weeping types, though.

Or look at my seed list:
    http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/soilent_green

I have a coffee can full of Lake Superior agates, sized from sand grain up to golf ball. Some are real beauties, but would have to be a very good trade for me to be willing to part with some of them. ;-)

Send me an email or let me know here if interested in a trade. Do not bother to message me through the GardenWeb message service because I will not receive anything.

Thanks,
    -Tom

• bemonkey Zone 7 South New Jersey
    9 years ago

I would love to do the trade. Please look at my list. It is not up to date but if you let me know what you would like to get from me I will check for availability. I have some interesting heirlooms.

Thanks,

Vesna

• thelonerider1
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Not sure how to contact people and see trade lists since the new changes on here....

For trades please contact me - same user name at yahoo

Thanks!

• yotetrapper
    9 years ago

Would you be interested in Tall Telephone peas, National Pickling Cucumbers or Large Barred Boar tomatoes? If so you can email me at yotetrapper at gmail.com

• tonyadawn (dawn1972)
    9 years ago

I would love some of that corn but I'm a newbie, no seeds,nor nothing else to trade. Thanks.

• katjaqu
    9 years ago

thelonerider1,

I have sent you an email through yahoo about a trade.

• User
    9 years ago

Do I have anything in my list you'd like to trade for? I have diversity, but not much in the way of heirlooms, I'm afraid.

• nightbloomincereus 7A noVA
    9 years ago

After this year I will have a lot more seed to trade, but for now I can offer:

Bloody Butcher corn

Chinese Long Green long bean

Brown Crowder cowpeas

Pinkeye Purple Hull cowpeas

Oysterplant seed (tragopodon)

• scorion1
    9 years ago

I would like to do some trading with you.

• Wild Haired Mavens
    9 years ago

I tried email but it didn't go through would you trade some corn salad, ruby streaks mustard or tango lettuce for some corn?

• Mark Miner
    8 years ago

Oh Yeah! Would love to have a packet of that! I have 100+ varieties of echinopsis, HUGE colorful flowers, very easy to grow, inlcuding lot of newest multicolor hybrids from Germany.

Mark Miner

mrminer071166@yahoo.com

Sponsored