Software
Houzz Logo Print
ssrichter

What is the thickness of the perimeter counter tops?

11 years ago
Pristine Eat-in · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    They are 3cm

  • 11 years ago

    I love the mitered apron (double thick) island. Wondering if you can help me understand the "mechanics" of this fabrication. I would like to duplicate in my kitchen.

    I am considering this feature on my island only (with a different granite on "perimeter"). If I do this, would the island counter be slightly taller than the other counters? How do you account for the double thick edge appearance and not have it interfere with your drawers? Any thing I should be aware of when seeking this type of fabrication (I see there are many ways this can be implemented)? Suggestions and specifics welcome.

    I know finding the right fabricator is key, but I like to understand my options so I can ask the right questions!

    Thanks!

  • 10 years ago

    Caden, I believe ssrichter is asking for the *apparent* height of the PERIMETER, not the thickness of the actual slab material.

  • 8 years ago
    What type of material are the countertops