Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_12979

need advice on kitchen cabinets

11 years ago

I posted some pics yesterday but I was asking a different question.. someone said I should change the cabinets because the ones that are here do not fit the style of the house. I agree with that but I am also limited on funds. wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how I can make the ones that are here work? I plan on painting them white because I hate the honey oak color but I also hate the door style. I also don't really like that they are all the same height. lol. If you suggest new cabinet doors do you know how much that would cost? there are quite a few cabinets so I am posting pics from different angles of the kitchen. before anyone says anything about the paint color.... that is one of the first things I am changing and also putting in new hardwood floors.

Comments (3)