Software
Houzz Logo Print
aspeed6

What pattern for laying tile? I need quick response (-;

11 years ago

I have selected Atlas Concorde porecelain tiles - calacatta (really nice marble look) 12"x24" tiles for my master bath. On the floor I have the matte and in the shower I have the polished. My question is what is a good grout width? And what pattern? I thought I would use a running bond with 1/16th width, but the tilers say this tile is not perfectly flat. Is this normal? These are supposed to be superior tiles. It is recommended that I use a 1/8th grout width with a 1/3 bond ( instead of 1/2). I chose the tile because it looks like marble without the porous issues of marble. I want it laid like marble. Will 1/8th grout lines laced in thirds give me the lookI want?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH