Software
Houzz Logo Print
laura_soriano

How much did this custom vanity cost?

11 years ago
White Vanity · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 11 years ago

    I just got a couple of estimates on a vanity very similar to this one pictured. A 60" single sink with 2 doors centered and a stack of 3 drawers on each side (4 would not have deep enough drawers so we are going with 3 drawers) approx. cost at Lowes for Kraft-maid or Schuler brand $1,900. I am not finding the color I want there. A custom cabinet maker came in at $2,460. for a straight paint color with no special finish. I am waiting on 1 more cabinet from a maker KITH, which I expect to be even higher because of the finish.

  • 9 years ago

    My uncle got his for $700 from an Oakland carpenter but now he seems to be out of business:( It's three years ago.