Software
Houzz Logo Print
friea

corner rack installation

13 years ago
Can this corner wire rack be installed after the kitchen is completed? I would like to update my cabinet. Thanks
Modern Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes, even though it comes pre-installed if ordered along with the cabinet, the hardware can be ordered separately and installed at a later time as long as the cabinet sizes allow.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks so much for the info. Where can I buy it?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I can get you one but I would need to know the exact measurements of your corner cabinet (inside dimensions) to make sure it will work.
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    I am in the process of up grading my kitchen. I have a corner with two cabinets presently. I would love to turn the two into one with the wire rack or a lazy susan.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Even though it comes pre-installed if ordered along with the cabinet, the hardware can be ordered separately and installed at a later time as long as the cabinet sizes allow. I can get you one but I would need to know the exact measurements of your corner cabinet (inside dimensions) to make sure it will work. The cost is around $450