Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ebyem

What size is the window?

ebyem
8 years ago
This is a great shower design! Can you tell me the size of the window and how high the sill is off the floor? I love the window covering, it is such a creative idea. What is the brand and model on the shade?

Thank you,
Elaine
Natural Bath · More Info

Comments (3)

• stlouisgaltoo
    8 years ago
    Love this!
  • PRO
    Decorview
    8 years ago

Hi Elaine - I'm not sure what the window dimension are, but I can tell you the window treatment is Hunter Douglas Palm Beach™ polysatin shutters with TruView™ Rear Tilt. The great thing about Palm Beach shutters is that they are constructed with a UV resistant polysatin compound, so they’re guaranteed
    never to warp, crack, fade, chip, peel or discolor, regardless of
    extreme heat or moisture. All Hunter Douglas products are custom-made so they can accommodate most window sizes. If you schedule a free in-home consultation, one of our designers can discuss this product in more detail. We have Hunter Douglas-certified designers nationwide. Here is a link to our sign-up form. http://www.decorview.com/content/free-style-consultation

• ebyem
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Excellent! We are building a home in Florida with a large window in the shower on the western exposure, and I was looking for something to use in the shower it the sun got too intense in the Sumer afternoons! Thank you so much! Elaine