Software
Houzz Logo Print
diane_anton

where can I buy tabe? dimensions? company? lighting - where to buy

What company makes that kitchen table? And the lighting?
A Builder's Home · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 11 years ago

    I can help with the table! That's a Julian Chichester Dakota pedestal table. It comes in different sizes, pedestal materials, and tops. You can search for that name here on Houzz, but I got more of the info on his website http://www.julianchichester.com/index.php?com=products&id=diningtables

    So gorgeous!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Where can I buy the lighting fixtures?!!


  • 11 years ago

    Well, I'm just a customer, like you, but I know that Wayfair.com has drum chandeliers and pendants like those. You could probably do a search here on Houzz under "products" and find similar lighting. Good luck!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    thx


  • 6 years ago

    can you please tell me the type of floors and stain?


Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz