Software
Houzz Logo Print
dmdwilk

What kind of wood is the fence made out of?

11 years ago
Love this fence!!! It looks so inviting to come into the yard. What's waiting behind the gate?! Want this for my house!
Romantic Tarrytown Terrace · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thanks for your kind comments dmdwilk! Robert

  • 11 years ago

    Your welcome Robert! Your fence is beautiful!! Seriously want this for my back yard. I know it didn't come from Lowe's or Home Depot. So now I am scouring the internet trying to find from whom I may get it from in Massachusetts. Thank you for giving me a vision outside the box. When I saw it, it was the aha moment. That's it. Stop searching. So if you would like to pass on any information on where I might be able to procure it, It would be greatly appreciated. D

  • 11 years ago

    Hi Robert, Two more question on fence. Is the lattice, regular lattice or heavy duty 1" thick? Is it cedar or western red cedar? Thanks, D

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    regular cedar lattice. good luck!

    dmdwilk thanked Westover Landscape Design
  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Thank you for giving me inspiration!! I found someone to make the fence.