Software
Houzz Logo Print
marksmith7797

What tiles are these and where do you get them

13 years ago
Love these tiles
Kitchen Remodels · More Info

Comments (15)

  • 13 years ago
    I'd like to know where to get these tiles, please let me know!
  • 13 years ago
    I also would like to know.
  • 13 years ago
    These are great! Would love to know where to get them.
  • 13 years ago
    I found these at Daltile (wholesaler)
  • 13 years ago
    I could not find them on Daltile. I am in the process of remodeling my kitchen and I love this look. It would be great behind my cook top. thanks
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This tile is made by Carribou Tile and the material is copper. The style is called Maniscall. Our vendor was Tile Visions in Waynesboro, VA. Their number is 540-949-8453, you can ask for Paul.
  • 12 years ago
    Very interesting backsplash and counter pairing!
  • 12 years ago
    I purchased Illusion Glass Tile - Metals - 1" x 4" Brickset Mosaic in Antique Copper - ( UBC-66061 ). They look exactly the same to me on the web, I sure hope they are the same tiles because I love this look.
  • 12 years ago
    Wendy Thomas-Hall - Were you happy with that tile you ordered?
  • 11 years ago
    Just wondering if anyone has experience with the tiles mentioned above by Wendy Thomas Hall... if so, are you happy with them? We are in Canada and considering them for our farmhouse kitchen. My only concern is that they may be too close in color to our cabinets.
    Thanks!
  • 11 years ago
    I am in the Greater Toronto area and having difficulty finding the 1 x 4 " tiles. Does anyone have a resource in Ontario, Canada or ..anyplace in Canada? That would make it much easier rather than going through Customs, etc.
  • 11 years ago
    I am having the same problem. Can't find copper tile in Canada.
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Maniscalco Stone also offers a variety of the same copper tile as part
    of their Murray River Metals line. The tile is available as 1 x 1, 2 x
    2, 1 1/4 x 4", and 3/4" diameter penny rounds.


  • 11 years ago

    Everyone, I've had my tile installed for a couple of years now, it is gorgeous! It made a very elegant statement in my kitchen!