Software
Houzz Logo Print
jimrawr

Help me decorate my home office

11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago

So I would like to spice up this room a bit. For some reason the photo colors came out a bit drap. The chaise is a really nice turqois color so I think thats the color I want to focus on a bit in the room.

I am thinking to take down everything off the walls, and add this painting (it matches with chaise)

[https://www.houzz.com/products/aztec-mix-artwork-prvw-vr~31711320[(https://www.houzz.com/products/aztec-mix-artwork-prvw-vr~31711320)

Then maybe to add this pillow:

[https://www.houzz.com/products/area-inc-pebbles-aqua-x-small-decorative-pillow-12x18-prvw-vr~26161277[(https://www.houzz.com/products/area-inc-pebbles-aqua-x-small-decorative-pillow-12x18-prvw-vr~26161277)

This runner (to the left of this photo is the house entrance. Currently have a boring gray carpet there.

[https://www.houzz.com/products/kaleen-divine-collection-rug-26x8-prvw-vr~23992988[(https://www.houzz.com/products/kaleen-divine-collection-rug-26x8-prvw-vr~23992988)

Then the last thing I am thinking of doing is moving the desk forward a bit to leave some room behind the desk, and put a small console table under the new artwork, as well as some curtains to go over the blinds. What color do you think for the blinds, and should they be a solid color or pattern?

What do you guys think? Should I maybe focus on black/gray instead of the turquoise to match the carpet?

Comments (3)