Software
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (25)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Totally love the transformation.............have always wanted to remodel a Church

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Stunning!! Love how you bejeweled the stained glass with the dark window trim. The whole space now represents a great marriage between the old and the new!


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I LOVE the stained glass! I'm so glad you decided to keep it in your new design!

  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Beautiful!! I hope you can provide more photos.

    Never mind, I went to your website and saw the other pix. Pretty spectacular.

    Linc Thelen Design thanked wayno16
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Wow! This is beautiful, great transformation!

    Linc Thelen Design thanked User
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This is stunning!!!!! I love these out of the box projects. If you have more pictures I am very interested:)

    Linc Thelen Design thanked InterMix Interiors
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    If you check out my profile you will see all the photos of the church reno

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Love it!
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    fabulous

  • 11 years ago
    Amazing! Love all the pics on your profile of this project.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Absolutely STUNNING!
  • 11 years ago
    Looks awesome!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Amazing transformation!
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Great!


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Can not convey enough how enamored we are with this gorgeous space!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Wow! Looks amazing.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This is the best thing I have seen on Houzz!! Amazing!

    Linc Thelen Design thanked Shake It Up! Business Solutions
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Extraordinary work!! How fortunate to work on such a unique project...love the minimal look which allows the focal points to stand out. You should have your own show! Bravo!!
    Linc Thelen Design thanked Anna O Design
  • 11 years ago
    Oh my lord. So stunning. I am insanely jealous.
    Linc Thelen Design thanked radish
  • 11 years ago

    Extraordinary job.

    Linc Thelen Design thanked User
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Simply stunning...

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Amazing!

  • 11 years ago

    Wow!! That's my dream right there!