Software
Houzz Logo Print
Did you know we also specialize in custom designed, one-of-a-kind entry door systems to complement your garage doors and exterior garden gates?

Comments (4)

  • 11 years ago

    Good to know! Do you have a portfolio of entry door systems you've done?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Daria, we are working on cropping, re-sizing and editing our front door collection configurations. Do keep in mind, however, that we can custom design and craft most any door design in any architectural style and unlimited material selection. We are a full-custom door design, manufacturing and installation house for designers, architects, home builders and such. Is there a particular style you're interested in?


  • 11 years ago

    I'm just browsing around right now. I love your work I've seen on your page. I'm just curious what you guys may have in standard stock for double entry doors.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We don't stock any as each project is taken on an individual basis, designed for each home to ensure proportions are correct to the existing architectural elements of the home in question. Typically the way we work is through a collaboration of ideas between the client and our design team to come up with a unique design based on what makes more sense from a design standpoint and, in some cases, budget.

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio