Software
Houzz Logo Print
ltr12

Hi- LOVE this kitchen! Where did you get the chairs?

11 years ago
Rob Roy · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you so much! Restoration Hardware.

  • 10 years ago

    Hi Thanks for getting back to me. We used your photo as the inspiration for our kitchen remodel. I found a similar chair at Basset Furniture. I needed a kitchen table and chairs for our space.


  • PRO
    10 years ago

    that is so exciting!! I love the finished kitchen. congratulations. How did the whole remodel experience go?

  • 10 years ago

    HI- Thanks so much for your kind words. What a compliment!! We are happy with the results. The experience was challenging. I acted as decorator(using your photo) and contractor. I learned a lot about how to handle sub- contractors. ;-)


    Here is the eat-in kitchen table and chairs-- inspired by the chairs you used. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful design.