I LOVE this design. I would like to know the dimensions of this island
11 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREThink Like an Architect: Know Your Homesite for a Great Design
Learn how to approach a building site the way professionals do — considering everything in sight
Full Story
CONTEMPORARY HOMESHouzz Tour: Plywood Pod Adds a New Dimension to Living Spaces
Designers redo the back of a house for a better indoor-outdoor connection and install a clever structure for storage, function and flow
Full Story
FURNITUREIconic Designs: 10 Modern Dining Chairs to Know
Elevate your dining space with classic chairs by some of the 20th century’s revered designers
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWhat to Know About Using Reclaimed Wood in the Kitchen
One-of-a-kind lumber warms a room and adds age and interest
Full Story
BOOKSBook to Know: 'Long Island Modernism 1930-1980'
Photographs mix with social history from the architectural highlights of Long Island's suburbanization
Full Story
MOST POPULARWhat to Know About Adding a Deck
Want to increase your living space outside? Learn the requirements, costs and other considerations for building a deck
Full Story
TASTEMAKERSBook to Know: Design Advice in Greg Natale’s ‘The Tailored Interior’
The interior designer shares the 9 steps he uses to create cohesive, pleasing rooms
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
GREEN BUILDINGZero Net Energy: A Hardworking-House Term to Know
Homes that consume only as much energy as they produce by renewable means are a goal for builders. Learn what ZNE means for you
Full Story

Miranda Cullen