Software
Houzz Logo Print
helenonly

custom fitting the vanity

11 years ago
I have a space which is 59 1/4" wide. What are the cabinet dimensions? Can the marble top be trimmed down to 59 inches or would that crack it? Thank you.
Bella 60" Bathroom Vanity, White, Carrara Marble, Double Vanity · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The countertop is 60 inches from edge to edge. There is some countertop overhang so the cabinet is slightly smaller than that. Including the decorative trim on the cabinet, the cabinet is about 59 and 1/4 inches wide, possibly slightly more.

    We would not recommend cutting the countertop, because it does come fully installed on the cabinet, and you run a high risk of causing damage while attempting to cut it.

    Thank you,

    Kitchen Bath Collection

  • 11 years ago

    Thank you for your advice. It is hard to find 59" vanities so I may have to get one custom built which I was trying to avoid.