Software
Houzz Logo Print
rpertu2

Apartment Dining Room

11 years ago
Help me! I've tried moving this furniture around a bit, and I just don't know what looks best! I also know that I need to add maybe some vases in the corner? I wouldn't mind getting a gold bar cart to go next to the coke machine either. Wall art? I also would like to paint the table a lighter color as well! Please help! Thank you in advance :)

Comments (13)

  • 11 years ago

    Would you consider moving the Coke machine out into this adjoining room ( in 2nd pic) right there on the left.....???

  • 11 years ago
    That is the living room area.
  • 11 years ago
    Where could I put the wine rack then? I would have to put it in the living room area with maybe a gold bar cart underneath it. Also, would red and white look weird if the living room is cream, mauve, and gold? Thanks!
  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    I would put the coke machine off center on the back wall with the wine rack to the right of it.

    Barstools

  • 11 years ago
    Yes, red and white would not look good. Can the machine go in the living room? Is so, then I would get a mirror for back wall. Gold console table with your wine rack above and put your artwork in black frames.
  • 11 years ago
    You would recommend moving the wine rack to a different wall? If you put a mirror on the back wall?
  • 11 years ago
    Oh, I see the picture now! Would you still rotate the table with the bench towards the mirror?
  • 11 years ago
    I also plan to buy these bar stools for the bar counter top area next to the dining room. Any thoughts?
  • 11 years ago

    Yes move the table as in your 3rd picture. Coke machine into LR and the bar stools although wonderful might be too modern for your other furniture ( I see that one small console table in the 2nd pic).

  • 11 years ago
    That end table is either getting painted, or I am selling it! I want a more contemporary/modern/transitional bright look to my new apartment! That's why I said I might paint the dining table a lighter color or even white and add new chairs or paint the chairs white where the brown is and a beige vinyl color to cover the black part of the chairs. Or beige where the brown was and white for the black area of the chairs!
  • 11 years ago
    So I moved the table, and took the coke machine out of the room, and I was about to move the wine rack until I saw that I only have 19in behind the chair and the side wall that I would move the wine rack and a small gold table underneath the rack. The 19in is with the chair completely pushed in too. :( What to do now? I have been wanting to get a gold bar cart for a while and the one pictured is 27inx19inx30in

    If I move the table closer to the living room, I would have about 30in behind the back bench (not tucked in either). Would the cart and wine rack look bad on the back wall with the mirror on the side wall? Or should I move the table sideways again to have the cart and wine rack on the side wall?
  • 11 years ago

    So I like how that looks, but if you think you can fit a rolling cart in on that right wall with the table turned then go for it. You don't want to be jammed in there. Looks better already!!!

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio