Software
Houzz Logo Print
icollazous

Shoe cabinet

11 years ago
I'm obsessed with this shoe storage concept!! Can you advise on dimensions? I've recently constructed master walk in and would love to incorporate.

Also the surround for the bed, any thoughts on different wood for a more modern look?

Thx!!
Toronto Cabbagetown Home · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you for your interest in Douglas Design Studio. The shoe cabinet is 32"D X 8'H X 15"W.


    For insider design info sign up for our newsletter on www.douglasdesignstudio.com. You can also follow us on Twitter @Douglas_Design
    and Instagram @JeffreyDouglasDesign.

  • 9 years ago

    I love this. The 15" W, is this double sided with more shoes on the other side that aren't visible in the picture?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Joyful_lady, the shelf is single sided. Only one side has shoe storage. I hope that answers your question!

    For insider design info sign up for our newsletter on www.douglasdesignstudio.com. You can also follow us on Twitter @Douglas_Design
    and Instagram @JeffreyDouglasDesign.