Software
Houzz Logo Print
bbmason

What color exterior paint?

11 years ago
We are getting ready to paint our house. We'll be replacing the front entry walkway ( to the rightof the garage) and deck with Kayu Batu (see pic for color reference) and replacing our garage door with a CHI carriage house stamped mahogany door (see attached pic). I'm thinking we may replace the horizontal trim with 12"X1" strip of Kayu Batu and add some wood accents, but the other trim will ideally stay the same, as well as the gutters won't change color.

We are thinking Benjamin Moore iron gate (see pic), but I'm afraid we may need to change the trim then which isn't the end of the world, I would just need to figure out then what color to do it.

We live in the foothills and want the house to look rustic, yet modern. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations