Software
Houzz Logo Print
genevam86

Zodiaq Calacatta Natura

11 years ago
Has anyone installed this new quartz color???? What is your opinion on its appearance? Do you think it goes with the pearl cabinet? Ignore the sample with the cabinet.

Comments (26)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Let me understand. I'm to ignore the sample leaning against the white cabinet? I'm to advise whether the other two quartz samples work with the white cabinet? WIthout having the samples together, it's not possible to tell from a photo. Can you put the sample you want against the cabinet you will be having? Then at least we could give you a first impression whether it might be a possibility. You might be safer to choose a darker quartz with white veining, since you might have a problem with the white quartz matching the white paint.

  • 10 years ago
    Hi! We are looking at installing DuPont Zodiaq Calacatta Natura in our kitchen too. Do you have a picture of your kitchen with the countertops installed or a picture of the slab?
  • 10 years ago

    Hi-did you decide on the Zodiaq Calacatta? Still looking for pics of it installed. Thanks.

  • 10 years ago
    I didn't end up going with it.
  • 10 years ago

    Hi, emmabug, what did you ultimately decide on, another quartzite pattern or natural stone? thank you.

  • 10 years ago
    We went with minuet. I was happy but still nothing compares with marble.
  • 10 years ago

    I totally agree, I love marble but I can see myself badgering everyone about lemon/red wine/scratches, and I want my family to still like me ;/ Thank you for answering.

  • 10 years ago
    My thoughts too.
  • 10 years ago

    Beautiful. Has anyone done the zodiac for the backsplash.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    We have it in our showroom.

    Showroom · More Info

    Showroom · More Info

  • 10 years ago

    I'm considering Zodiac Calcutta Natura because I love how the veining replicates marble and has more random direction veins vs stripey lines like Cambria's Brittanicca or Ella. However, I'm contemplating if I'll like the more creamy background. I'm planning to order white or slightly off-white cabinets & white subway tile & wondering if this creamy background will blend or if I'll wish it was more white. Any thoughts?

  • 10 years ago

    try benjamin moore oxford white for the cabinets. My kitchen people had the cabinets in that colour so it was a cinch to match the walls to the cabinets.

  • 10 years ago
    Frycx, do you recall what you were charged per sq ft, in US or CDN dollars? I am trying to gauge if I am getting a fair deal.
    Thank you!
  • 10 years ago
    Fabricators Unlimited, can you provide a cost per sq ft for Zodiaq Quartz Calcutta?
  • 10 years ago

    My Lincoln Cabretta cost me $13000 Cdn measuring 33 feet x 26 which represented the counters and the backsplash.

  • 10 years ago
    Clairence12 - I got 2 quotes one for $12,000 and the other for $8,000. Same product and measurements but way off in price. I will have to see about dimensions but they are stunning.
  • 9 years ago
    Here it is installed.
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Beautiful!

  • 9 years ago

    Jordan, what color did you paint the island and cabinets? Your kitchen is sooo similar to mine, white cabinets, honed black granite and callacatta natural island countertop...awesome sauce !!!

  • 9 years ago
    The white cabinets are Simply white and the island is called grey area. We love it. We went with a plain white subway tile along the back wall and the walls are painted winds breath.
  • 9 years ago

    Jordan I love the island, what did you choose for the additional countertop color?

  • 9 years ago

    Is the Zodiac Calcatta a white or does it have an undertone of some sort?


  • 9 years ago

    I used it on my perimeter, it is white with gray

  • 9 years ago

    My island

  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    @jessie rocheleau where did you get your pendant lights??? Love them!!!