Software
Houzz Logo Print
daniela_bagnaschi

SOS Need help for my kitchen

10 years ago

Hello,

Below are the dimensions and layout of my kitchen living.

However, instead of the side cabinets and breakfast table in the middle, I'd like to have an island.

Is there any way that I can have an island with a hob on it and workspace and still keep a breakfast table (minimum 1.5m long) in this room like the picture below? So far everyone is telling me it is impossible :( I still want to keep the sofa/television though. Room is 8.25m x 4.6m.

Contemporary Family Living · More Info

Thanks

Daniela

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Transitional White Kitchen in NY · More Info

    I love the idea of having an island that extends to a table like these photos. It allows you extra counter space when you need it, as well as creating a place for family and guests to sit and interact with you while you're cooking
    Family Functional · More Info